CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 16, 2009

The Eyes Have It

There was this Elder in my mission from Bolivia named Elder Mendoza. Besides the fact that he was totally in love with me, he was just fun to be around. But my favorite part about him was his eyes. He had the most clear blue intense beautifully shaped eyes with the worlds longest lashes attached. They were really something to behold. My mission readers will have to back me up on this.

I told another one of my companions (who was also from Bolivia) that I would marry Elder Mendoza just so our kids could have his eyes. She told me that he was from Santa Cruz, Boliva and compared to all the smokin' hotties there, he was downright ugly. I told her she was full of crap, but she assured me that he would only score a 2 out of 10 in Santa Cruz. It made me want to go to Santa Cruz RIGHT THEN.

Anyway, I never did marry Elder Mendoza. Obviously. (Not like he didn't try, though) Nor did I ever get to see the supposedly gorgeous men of Santa Cruz. But the point of my rambling is that I don't know where my daughter gets her beautiful eyes!

Marcelo says they are all from him. But his eyes look nothing like his! He says they are the same as his sister and I'm inclined to believe him for now espeically becuase I haven't seen his sister in over 5 years and he grew up seeing her every day. But I'll let you know after I come back from Ecuador if that's really true.

Point of story: Even though I didn't marry Elder Mendoza, I did get a child with beautiful eyes and perfectly curly lush eyelashes. AWESOME!!

So Judd, I have a question for you: Based on beautiful-ness of eyes, would you rather be trapped in an elevator for 8 hours with Elder Mendoza or Elder Bermeo while the entire CD of Baladas Forever INCLUDING "Hotel California" played nonstop?

4 comments:

Nate Judd said...

I'm so glad you're back. My life has been so boring and purposeless.
Eyes are one of the first things I look at in a guy. Nate has great eyes, and the purdiest eyelashes you ever did see. If I really want to mess with him I just mention those long, think, supermodel eyelashes. Lucky Judds!

Ali said...

The Judd's DO have the prettiest lashes. Judd herself doesn't need one of those eyelash curlers: they just flip up on their own.

Bastard lashes

hil said...

thanks for liking my lashes! i must say, however, that neither Haley nor Bing are slouches when it comes to eyes. Haley has the sexy eye shape while Bing has the beautiful and unique eye color. that said, i swear i'm not a closet lesbian. anyway, to answer your question, Bingaling, i would SO choose Mendoza. while Bermeo would be more fun to hang out with, you'd get into trouble a LOT quicker (especially with that pelvic thrust thing he did instead of pointing). Also, Mendoza is such a sweetheart, as demonstrated in his post-mission assertion of his love for you. lucky gal! and how like Mar to attribute Evi's beauty to himself. she's so much more you than she is him.

Reggs said...

Hey I had a companion from Santa Cruz Bolivia! She was one of my favorites. They can't all be crazy.