
So because I was sans computer this week, I forgot to blog about Evi's newest acquisition. . . . .a TOOTH. That's right, Tuesday morning about 2 am that little bugger came poking through. Then Tuesday and Wednesday night it decided to "lay low" in preparation for last night's BIG SHOW.
Oh, aren't those "teething nights" just the best? Good times. No. . .wait. . . GREAT TIMES!! I love a screaming child inconsolable by food, rocking and toys. That's my idea of paradise.
And how is she commemorating the occasion? By eating Raya's food, of course. AWESOME!!! See, she has no interest in putting any human food in her mouth at all. Rice puffs? Nope, they stay in her hand. Eggs? Nope, she just whips them around her tray smearing them everywhere. But dog food? STRAIGHT TO THE MOUTH!! So fast so that by the time I turn around, she's already in the kitchen, dumped the food on the ground, has a piece of food in each hand, has already put one piece in her mouth and has already pulled it out to examine it once again. She's a fast little bugger.
Man, I'm so in love with this girl I don't even know what to do with myself.
Friday, January 16, 2009
Taking the New Toy Out For a Spin
Posted by Ali at 3:54 PM
Labels: Evelyn, Motherhood, Nighttime woes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So you admit to eating playdough, but what about dog food? Fess up!
Dear Eva,
Try chocolate. TRUST ME. MUCH BETTER THAN DOG FOOD.
Love, Amy
Mmmmmm, dog food.
Wowsers on the new tooth! Teething is the pits on mommies, though. :-P Good luck.
BAHAHA! Logan had this FASCINATION with eating Milo's food. Joey figured it was fair.....Logan fed Milo his food, then Logan ate Milo's food. Evi will live, I promise it won't make her sick.
Post a Comment