CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

I'm Back Ya'll


Marcelo and I have been having computer problems. Serious computer problems. I only know enough computer stuff to get myself into trouble. Which is what I did Monday after our laptop when kaput. Even when the laptop is gone, we have a desktop!! So I got on the desktop and I tried to download a driver for the printer and ended up deleting the driver for the wireless card. How did I do that? I don't know. Like I said, I only know enough to get myself into trouble. I couldn't get it to work again. So we ended up buying a whole new computer.

Just kidding, sort of. We DID buy a new computer, but it was mostly because Marcelo needed a bigger fast computer to run his drafting programs. So for VERY cheep, we were able to get a brand new super computer. It's so fast, it gives me whiplash just booting up.

So I'm back. And now I can finish the post I started on Sunday, and write this other post that came to me in the shower just now. I bet you are all dying of anticipation, aren't you? Well, you'll just have to wait. You have to experience just a little bit of what I went through for the past 4 days.

I'm back!! Commence rejoicing!!

2 comments:

Reggs said...

HAZAH! SO happy to have you back, darling. Congrats on your new super toy!

Amy said...

I wondered where you were! Break open the champange!! YOU'RE BACK!!!!