CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

One Month Old

Today Evelyn is 1 month old. I can't believe it's gone by so fast. Here are some pictures I've recently taken. These first ones are her attempting to sit up with the use of the Boppy:















I give that attempt a 6 out of 10.

This is a shot of her awesome spiky hair:















I have a rooster for a child!! I think I should change her name from "Monkey Face" to "Rooster Head". Freaking beautiful baby.

And this is me, also celebrating her one month birthday. As you can see I can't CONTAIN myself:


I want to put a sign on this that says: "If you are a member of the Speer/Johnson heritage, your can look forward to this when you have a child." (I actually said that to Julie. I was like "However crazy mom and her family is when it comes to their hippie ways, you MUST listen to them when they talk about your boobs. They know about the boobs.") And now you all know why I never leave the house.


And this is the little girl celebrating her birthday today:
Just my little lima bean. She looks so good, I want to gobble her up.















Gawl!! She looks so sweaty!! "And I was a swarthy 6 year old with sideburns." (Name that movie?) Arrrgh!!! SHE TOTALLY IS!!!!

So finally, here are some fun facts about my girl:

Likes:
Eating
Sleeping
BATH TIME!
Sucking her hand
Watching the Euro Cup 2008 with daddy and rooting for Germany
Sleeping on her belly (which has caused many fights between mommy and daddy)
Playing with her tongue in her mouth
Throwing up on mom
Peeing while mom changes her diaper JUST at the moment when she has taken off her diaper and mom is totally unprotected

Dislikes:
Waiting for food
Having a burp in her belly and not being able to get it up
When mommy drops a dish in the kitchen. Don't you know she's trying to sleep, mommy?
Raya licking her face
Mom trying to clean her armpits and neck fat rolls during bath time.

So, that's it!! Happy Birthday Monkey Face! Here's some cake. Enjoy.

4 comments:

Gooch Family said...

So first off, your boobs are HUGE! Second, your baby is soo cute! And third, if she sleeps better on her tummy I think it's ok. Also, Bella use to pee on me EVERY time also when I took her diaper off. I thought only baby boys were suppose to do that, little did I know. But she eventually stopped and only does it every once in awhile. Except for 2 days ago she decided she wanted to do it twice in one day, little stinker! So way to go on making it one month! Time goes by SOO fast doesn't it?? A few more weeks for you and it will get easier and easier!

Beth said...

Oh, so many cute pictures! (Well, minus your leaking boobs. That was a funny one, though! Well, funny and sad. Sorry!! That will get better. Well, I think it will get better; your milk production makes mine look like nothin'. I would soak through a pad between feedings in those first months but sounds like you're soaking more than the pad!) (Sidenote: I finally stopped wearing pads, like, two weeks ago. Back to wearing my bra on the outside! Good times.) (I am talking way too much about boobs and underwear. Eek; embarrassing.)

SO. My favorite picture of Evita is the second one of the spiky hair. CUTE FACE!!

Happy one-month birthday to her! She'll just get cuter from here on out (if that's possible).

Reggs said...

I'll have to agree with the other girls, your boobs look mammoth in that picture! I just saw you yesterday wearing this shirt, and I can attest it is just the picture.
Happy one month to Evi! I think you should call her sweet cheeks. She is the smallest baby ever with CHUBBA CHUBBA cheeks!
You did good, Slish. She's adorable.

Lisa said...

I SWEAR she gets cuter with every picture I see....and I didn't think that was possible! Oh yeah, nice rack. HAHAHA!