CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hilarious

I know I've blogged about Eric D. Snider before. He used to write for BYU back in the day (11 years ago is when I started reading his work) Anyway, he's my all time favorite person to read.

He's also a spot on movie critic. No matter if he likes a movie or hates it, he's always really fair to the purpose of the movie. Like if' it's a comedy, and it's not funny, well, he's going to point that out. If the movie does a really crappy job of telling the story, or jumps around too much, he doesn't let that go. And even if he hates a movie, he usually finds something good to say about it so you know that if you usually like those kinds of movies, then you'll probably like it.

So while at his website, I read through about a blog he recently found. The link is found here.

I hope you enjoy this blog titled "Seriously So Blessed!"

3 comments:

Beth said...

I went and read the whole thing and thought it was hilarious. Except when I was embarrassed when I read about the "EARLY Girls." Is it really way lame to make up a name for you and your roommates using the first letters of your names, and then go around calling yourself that name when referring to the group??

At least we were all brunnettes. :-D

Reggs said...

*wiping tears* OH MY GOSH...funniest blog ever, and funny because I KNOW PEOPLE LIKE THIS!!! Especially, "it makes me sad when I see women with hairy legs because it shows they don't have femininity at all and don't understand the plan."
I am definetly putting this one on my list.

Reggs said...

Okay, and one other comment. I am just now realizing how SUPER LAME I am!!! I love all the songs on the blog and I have read all the books listed on the side. And i love the cheesecake factory, too!!
I just need to go to lake (pal) powell and be SOOOO blessed!