CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

More Pictures

Heather said I need to post more pictures. Ok, Here you go! The first is a video.



I like how she has curly hair!! I can't wait to see if it's still there after all the baby hair falls out! The sound that made her jump was my brother at the door. And it scared the dog, so it scared her. I love how she doesn't cry. She just jumps at the noise and then tries to turn her head to see the sound of the noise. That's my good girl!! So pretty.

And then here we go with more just pictures of her. I don't know if these pictures do accurate justice to the shape of her eyes and to their color. I hope so.
















That picture on the right also does a great job of showing how her hair comes down off her forehead and continues on to join her eyebrows. I don't know where she gets this hair! I was known as the "hairless wonder" and "invisibrow" in high school. And Marcelo's chest is hairless! What is up with all the hair? I guess it's due to Marcelo's full head of hair that he contributed to our child. I contributed the long fingers.
















And here she is sleeping on the Boppy (even though they forbid you from letting your child sleep on it. I just put her there while I moved the clothes from the washer to the dryer. But she looked so cute, I had to take a picture. And then on the right you get to see the shape of her eyes. Why are they so almond shaped? Do all babies have eyes shaped like this? Well, I just love them. She's my little China Doll.

So that's it. I'll get more pretty pictures of her being cute. And I'll try to get her cute gas face. Her lips pucker and her eyes close and she looks like she begging for a kiss. And I alway oblige. SO CUTE.

Sometimes I feel like I'm just babysitting and I'm shocked to realize that she's really mine. I am so blessed with this good little girl.

But seriously? What's up with the shape of her eyes?

8 comments:

Amy said...

I LOVE!!!!! HER EYES!!!! They are gorgeous!

Also, I just remembered from another post that you said your legs were still swollen. Mine were too--worse than they ever were during pregnancy--for at least three weeks after giving birth. It was not fun. Hope yours have gone down.

Did I mention I LOVE Evi's eyes? GOR-GEOUS!

Joel said...

Man, she sure was giving you "the look!" I've never seen a baby so young be so alert! I have a feeling that she is never going to let you get away with anything. As I'm watching her eyes dart up and down I can hear her thinking "Who are you, who let you in here, do have ID?" Classic. I sure love your little one. What a doll!

Gooch Family said...

Thank you for posting more pictures! And wow her eyes are gorgeous. I love the video of her eyes just looking around so fast, it's hilarious! I couldn't turn the sound on since Bella is sleeping but it is still so cute! I also LOVE the picture of her sleeping on the boppy - what a sweety! She is so cute! Ok now I want another one so bad. Newborns are just the absolute best! I think we might have a big family due to the fact that I already want another :)

Gooch Family said...

Oh yea I forgot to mention that I felt the same way you did at first - like you are just babysitting and that it hasn't really set in that she is yours. It's the weirdest feeling but the best feeling when you rememeber "This is my baby!" I'm so excited you have a little girl!

Doug, Jen & the boys said...

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa said...

Look at that BEAUTIFUL baby girl! She has changed, but she's staying gorgeous!! All our babies had really almond shaped eyes too. We thought it was the Nielsen Danish genes coming through, but they lost most of it as they got older. I love how in the video her eyes dart up, then down, then up , then down, then up, then down...etc etc etc. When are we getting together??

Krista said...

I love baby Evie! She is SOOO beautiful and her eyes ARE so pretty. Good job guys - your baby recipe is a keeper!

Mindalynn said...

She is totally adorable! I agree with everyone--beautiful eyes! I actually had wondered where she got all that hair too--remember how you always wished you had thicker eyebrows and stuff. Hey--maybe someday she'll want you to pluck HER eyebrows for her!