
So I was chatting with Reagan online last night as she was working. All was going well. I had put my baby down to sleep and I was waiting for her to wake up for her 1:30 feeding. It was about 12:30 and Reagan is talking about how her house was horribly messy when she got home. That's the last thing I remember. I totally fell asleep until 1:30 when I heard my baby wake up.
I noticed that I was still logged on, so I decide to send Reagan a message telling what was going on and that I needed to take care of my baby. Well, that's what I THOUGHT I was telling her last night. When woke up this morning, I looked at my computer and I saw what I ACTUALLY wrote to her. This is what came out:
Alicia Loor says:
kksk s akdxs
Alicia Loor says:
forry awak
Alicia Loor says:
alk to you late
That is a direct cut and past from what I found this morning. The second message was me trying to say, " Baby awake." I do remember that much. And the third is even more obvious, "Talk to you later" was what I was going for.
BUT WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THAT FIRST ONE?!??! What was I trying to say? What was I even thinking? I have NO idea!! I just know that I typed those letters and hit send while I was 150% asleep.
I would like to know what Reagan thought when she came back and read my "communication" to her. Ahhh, the hilarities of Alicia while she's sleep deprived.
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Sleep Deprivation
Posted by Ali at 9:32 AM
Labels: A funny thing happened, Motherhood
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL. Seriously. :-D
For a minute I thought Raya had jumped on your keyboard and was trying to communicate.
You were gone for awhile, so I figured you were feeding Evi. Don't worry, Alicia. NO ONE expects a new mom to be totally coherent at that hour!!
Post a Comment