I don't know where I found this website, but it's awesome. (Link Here)
It actually reminds me of this old SNL skit:
I especially like the mug made from bacon and entirely filled with cheese.
I worried that subscribing to this blog would be harmful to my diet, but I've changed my mind. Most things are so greasy and over the top that they don't appeal to me at all. Except for those "Velvety Balls" from yesterday. Cake AND frosting together? YES PLEASE!!
YUMMMM.
Monday, March 22, 2010
This is Why You're Fat
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I just made those red velvet cake balls and Oreo balls for Valentine's Day and they are pretty delicious. Not as good as the Oreo balls, but still pretty good. I'm pretty sure the reason I am fat is because I just ate a sleeve of thin mints. But, I figure I still have a few more weeks where I can be like, "Oh, I just had a baby, I'm allowed to be fat." Also, did I tell you my baby was 10 lbs. even at birth? I blame the Oreo balls.
Oh. My. Gosh. That page is just plain crazy. The velvety balls don't look so bad, but some of that stuff?? Holy moly cow. And what's with all the bacon put into sweet treats? I don't get why that would be good. The brownie with a tower of ice cream on top does appeal, though...
um, that taco totally looked awesome to me up until they added the pizza. and that is why I am fat.
Post a Comment