CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 5, 2010

Project: COMPLETED

I get on these project kicks. I get really motivated and almost obsessed to complete things. It can be good sometimes, but other times it's very tiring. like when I'm obsessed with finishing a certain book. I will stay up till 3 or 4 am to finish reading. LESS EFFECTIVE when you have to get up to go to the gym in 3 hours.

Well, the project I have been working on for the past few weeks is my "RECIPE CARDS" project. I had a whole bunch of miss-matched cards and cards that didn't fit into my recipe box. And people had made photo copies of their ward cookbooks for me But half the recipes are repeated and the other half are things that I would never make (read that: things that contain beans, mayonnaise or bananas)

So I found the right size cards and I typed them all up. 24 pages of recipes, with 3 recipes per page. It was a lot of work, but I'm so happy to be done with it! Project, ACCOMPLISHED. I feel so satisfied.

And I have lots of cute baby stuff that has been happening lately. I won't expose you to everything right now. . . well maybe just one. When I put the baby down for her nap or bedtime I always put her face down on her belly and she sticks her booty in the air. (it's her favorite position) Then I put her blanket on her back and rub her back a little. So here is her interpretation of the same thing with her playing the part of mom and the rabbit playing the part of baby.

Look how cute she is! (The video is long. Sorry. Just pay attention to the first 10 or 15 seconds or so) O


Ugh, it makes me so sad she's growing up so fast.

More videos to come. Ignore if you wish. But this is some seriously good stuff.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Wow--good for you! That same project has been on my to do list for over a year now. It's too overwhelming to think about.

Evi is so cute! Her hair is a lot longer than I remember ever seeing it. (In pictures, I mean, since I'm so lame that I've never even seen her in person. We need to remidy that and quickly!)

Mindalynn said...

Awww, cute! By the way, you meant that she's growing up so "fast", right? Not "fat"? I mean, I hope you mean that, cuz Evi doesn't seem a bit overly chunky to me. Just cute two-year-old-y.

Good job on the recipes! Sounds like a ton of work, but I'm sure it will be very handy.