CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sweet Merciful Heavens. . .It's only 1 block away

I found a restaurant only 1 block away.

It sells 1/4 of a 20 inch pizza pie for only $3.75.

Today I went and bought two slices because I couldn't make up my mind. I got the NM Green Chili and the Thai Chicken slice. Made fresh while I waited.

I'm in love. I haven't been in love this much with food since my first visit to Happy Sumo and tasting the RSBC. (It's actually called the BSCR but I always get it wrong. Like just now).

Did I mention it's only $3.75 for a slice the size of a soccer ball? And it's made fresh. And the thin crust? I forgot the crust! It's fire baked and super thin. right from the oven it crunches like a cracker but is still slightly chewy on the edge. And you can fold it over and pretend that you are in NY eating pizza from a street vendor.

Oh my goodness. It's amazing. And it's only 1 block away. How am I ever going to reach my weight loss goals now?
Italic
NM Chili? Seriously? Evil proprietors bent on keeping me looking like a beached whale, I curse your very existence.

And I'll see you next week

2 comments:

Mindalynn said...

NM chile pizza?? I'm drooling. Maybe I can mail order some or something...

Beth said...

Duuuude. That sounds good, that NM green chile. And for cheap! And while I do like my deep-dish, your description of the crust has me sold.

YUM.