Despite their colorful candy shells, cute be-speckled exterior and bargain prices, Whopper Robin Eggs are not delicious.
Look at that thick candy shell. How can that be delicious? Well, it's not. It's like chewing through 3 inches of plastic coating in order to get to the soft center. It taints the whole Whopper experience.
And I bought a whole bag of them. I said to myself, "self, you are allowed on Easter candy treat" and what did I choose? Whopper Eggs, because I am a moron. And because I love regular Whoppers. Stupid false advertising. They should say "Made by the same company but in no way resembles normal Whoppers" and then in bigger letters: "tectonic plate candy shell will promise to crack your dental crown!" on the outside.
Now I have a stomach ache and 7/8 of a bag of Whopper Eggs.
Anyone want them?
Monday, March 8, 2010
Just in case you were wondering. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Ewww, no thanks! Should have gone for the Reeses Eggs!
Post a Comment