So as I'm watching the Wiggles today, I've come to realize that Captain Feathersword likes to be argumentative and deny things that are clearly obvious. Like the fact that it's HIM pretending to be a cow. I mean, hello! He's not even TRYING to fully disguise himself! He keeps his pirate jacket on and his boots and just puts on a cow head. And then he argues for like a minute when you call him out. Gawl!! The nerve of that guy!
The second thing I've realized is that the new yellow wiggle isn't the sharpest tool in the shed!
I mean Anthony (Red Wiggle) is wearing antenna, butterfly wings and is SINGING a song about butterflies flitting from flower to flower and it still takes Yellow 3 minutes to figure it out!! I mean, SERIOUSLY, don't they give these guys IQ tests before they let them try to teach things to kids? I was screaming at the TV "It's a BUTTERFLY Yellow!! NOOOOOO, not a moth. . . A FREAKING BUTTERFLY!!!" (I mean, he asked our opinion, and so I felt like it was my duty to tell him what it really was)
How dumb can you be? Really!
(FYI: The wiggles are AWESOME, There are no commercials and there are SO many songs. Lots more than Plaza Sesamo. My kid loves singing along with them. I think we found our travel videos!!)
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
How Dumb ARE You?
Posted by Ali at 9:17 AM
Labels: Confessions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Ok, first of all the Red Wiggle is Murray! Anthony just happens to be the favorite in our home and he's BLUE! You're killin me!
I agree, the TV show isn't that great, but try telling that to my kid. We have the video "Wiggle Time" with the previous Yellow Greg. It's LOOOOONG, has tons of great songs that keep the kids entertained for hours and hours! Get it for traveling
I think you need some adult time... lol You know too much about the Wiggles. :)
I agree....you definitely need some adult time. I am the mom that won't let the kids watch certain shows because they give me the creeps. The Wiggles, Yo Gabba Gabba, Teletubbies, and Barney - just to name a few.
BTW- my twins are conspiring against me and my morning workouts.
OH MY GOSH!! How did I miss that Murray is the red Wiggle. Sorry about that. I just had a brain fart there for a second. I actually really like Murray. He's always playing crazy guitars.
M is for Murray! M-U-R R-A-Y!!
um, did you know that Anthony was voted the sexiest man in Australia? that is part of the reason i try and force Darby to like the wiggles. what's the point, though, really? isn't the swine flu going to kill us all off in the next little while anyway? i am officially done with the news.
I don't let the wiggles in my house. For one, I feel DUMBER for having watched them, and for another, they are the MSG of music makers. Once you get a song in your head, it never leaves. "Fruit Salad, yummy yummy..." I SEE them and my brain starts running the reel, "Fruit Salad... yummy yummy" and I bet YOUR brain is singing it now too!
They are evil. And stupid. I don't care WHAT color they are.
I give Australia a big round of applause for voting Anthony the sexiest man in Australia. I can't believe People magazine had the nerve to name Hugh Jackman sexiest man alive, when clearly his mate from down under is the preferred Aussie of Australia.
We took Kacey to see the Wiggles live when they were in Phoenix one year. The yellow Wiggle was named Greg back then. The new one is Sam, right? What they really need to do is focus on ousting the purple wiggle, Jeff. No man should be that tiny. It's really creepy.
Post a Comment