CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Single Mom

I am a single mom. Marcelo is in California for a month earning some money before we go away to Ecuador in June. It's difficult being a single mom. Especially when you have so much to do!

For example, we are moving. . .again. By we I mean Evi and I. Alone. It's horrible. We are packing everything up, and we are doing it alone. I have to figure some way to move everything and clean this whole house alone. Cleaning is the worst part because this home is so nasty, no matter how much I clean it will always be dirty.

Anyway, Here is partial list of errands and places I have gone in the past 2 days: Bank, grocery store, dropped things off at the storage unit TWICE, library, video store, fabric store, Target, Babies R Us, changed oil in the car and had the windows tinted (that my landlord broke). I have also packed and cleaned the bathroom and 1/2 the kitchen. But now what do I do for food? I'm still trying to figure that out. In the meantime Evi and I are only eating pretzels and dry cereal.

Hopefully everything will go down as planned tomorrow. It probably won't. So Scary. I'll let you know if I'm still alive after this weekend.

5 comments:

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Where are you moving too?

Beth said...

Yikes, that sounds HARD. Good luck -- I hope you make it through okay!

Mindalynn said...

Wow, moving alone?? With a baby??? That DOES sound hard. If anyone can do it, I'm sure you can but geez...I don't envy you! I just moved last month (NOT by myself and NOT with a baby) and it was hard enough. Hopefully you're at least moving to somewhere you like better so you'll be glad once you're there?

Amy said...

UGH!!! I just did all that with a sitter for my baby AND both my parents and I barely survived. If I wasn't working I'd totally be on my way to help you. Where are you moving to?

hil said...

oh Bingaling, i wish i could help you! what the heck is going on and why didn't i know any of this was happening? when are you moving? do you need me to fly out there and help?