CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Funny Things From Our Home

The Bibi has been doing some funny things recently. I've included some pictures and video.

1) Eating things and picking things up with her mouth directly. NO NEED FOR HANDS HERE!! Marcelo and I noticed this about a week and a half ago. I just have to make sure EVERY surface is clean now cause she sticks her mouth right to it. ( I don't have a picture of this. She wouldn't let me capture it on film. Trust me when I say it's the funniest/cutest thing you will ever see. It will make you puke rainbows, it's that cute) But I do have pictures of her eating other things:

Cheerios right from the bag















And then a nice combo of Worchester sauce/Syrup. Delicious!















2) Putting things in my shoes. I've so far lost keys, toys, iPod, batteries and found all of them in my exercise shoes. It's now my #1 place to look for things. Here are some things in my shoes right now:

3) Magnets. She has these kitchen magnets that were a gift from Aunt Jules and for a long time I put them up high because I didn't want them to get lost. What? Does that even make sense? You don't want your kid to play with her own toys cause maybe she might lose some of them? I don't know what I was thinking. Plus I think I just wanted her out of the kitchen (this was at the old place) because it was so filthy. But I finally got some sense in my head and I put them down low here at the new place. SHE LOVES THEM. She carries them around and tried to stick them to everything. Last week I watched her try to stick them to Raya. I don't have a picture of that either. Sorry!

4) FIRST WORD!! I called it. I soooooo called it months ago. When I realized that she was responding to the word "Raya" (she would turn and look for the dog whenever I said it) I told Marcelo I was 99% positive it would be her first word. It came out Sunday. She says it "Yai-ya" I wasn't sure it was really it, until I took them both to the park yesterday and as Raya ran around Evi would scream after her, "Yai-ya! Yai-ya" and then giggle like mad when she came close. Does she say anything else? Mama? Tata (Dada)? NO WAY!! But the dog is covered.

Here is a video of her with Raya. She says her name half way through it. And at then end she does her "drunked sailor" walk. My favorite.



Raya is her best friend. She brings her things, and tries to make her happy. She loves to snuggle with her and give her hugs. Here are some things I found in Raya's cage. Remote, toys, spoons, Etc.















And then where Raya sleeps on the bench seat? There are always a bunch of bowls and toys around her. Raya's happiness is very important to Evi so she brings her things to make sure she's taken care of. Evi will pull my dish out of my hand while I'm eating so that she can put it down on the ground for Raya to lick. Serious devotion to the dog. She doesn't even care when Raya knocks her down in her exuberance. Here is a video of Evi playing peek-a-boo with her.



Finally. The Wiggles. She's obsessed. Please enjoy a video of her getting down.



And here are just some more pictures of her, because I couldn't resist. She's "helping" me with my lower drawer. And then she pulled an egg out of the fridge. Can you say salmonella?




























Of COURSE she shares the egg with Raya? Haven't you been paying attention at all?

Have a good Sunday!

6 comments:

Amy said...

So cute! How old is she now?

hil said...

man, that's one cute baby. you done good, mama!

Beth said...

Good update!! This is super-cute. She is sure standing and walking well -- that video of her dancing is ADORABLE! And I love how her first name is Raya's. SO CUTE!! (Sorry, mama!) ;-)

Mindalynn said...

Cuuuuute! That is hilarious how much Evi loves Raya. I loved watching the peekaboo video--how darling!

Amy said...

Yes, Reagan is in my ward. I just finally put that together today--I've seen her in Relief Society and thought she looked familiar and today she gave a prayer and Danny thought she looked familiar and then she introduced herself to me as we were picking her kids up from nursery. Then I remembered you had a friend named Reagan that lived in Draper and loaned you all kinds of stuff for Evi, right?
Wow. It's a small world.

Emily said...

She is so stinkin' cute! I love her little laugh. I don't think you need to worry about having any other children because she seems quite happy with Raya.