When I was a freshman in college, I took an English class for my Honors graduation requirement. My teacher was a young married graduate student who was pregnant with her first child. She told the class that she was oddly drawn to Marilyn Manson. She didn't say that she was ATTRACTED to him, just that she was drawn to him. She said that the rational part of her brain said he was a horrible person and repulsive in every way, but she was drawn to him and even had a few dreams about him. I thought she was crazy. Not anymore.
I don't know what my problem is, but I think that Eminem is attractive.
I must tell you all that I despise his music. I think that he's so full of anger and frustration that he doesn't know what to do with himself. I have never owned one of his CD's, nor do I ever plan on doing so. I think his heart is a banana with a greasy black peel.
That being said, I think he's currently HAWT. I didn't always think this, but I caught a picture of him somewhere (The picture above isn't the one I saw. I can't find that picture now) and in the picture I'm pretty sure he's lost some weight since everyone saw him last. And maybe he got a nose job too. I don't know, his face looks much more chiseled. Much more attractive. It makes me sick that I find him attractive what with his backwards cap and all. BUT I DO!!! Can I go to therapy for it? Please talk me out of it, e-Friends
Second crush confession of the night. This guy makes my head spin.
Sweet merciful gods of Futbol, why do you have to create such a specimen of a man? Why can't you make the really amazing super awesome players all ugly like Ronahdino? Why do you curse 1/2 of the human population (Not counting confused young men) with the Adonis that is Cristiano Ronaldo? Marcelo has no problem with me gawking at him during every English Premier Futbol League game he plays in. He knows it's unavoidable.
I don't go overboard with the comments, I'm not THAT mean to my husband. But every time I catch a glimpse of him on the screen I say. "Well HEELLOOOO!!! Fancy meeting you here" or some other ridiculous type of phrase. He is smoking. Super-dee-duper caliente. I haven't had a dream with him in it yet, but I still have hope that one day he'll be there.
Can you blame me?
I mean, look at him!! That's just a normal picture. He's not smiling, he doesn't have his shirt off (I didn't want to put one of those here because I was afraid my computer would melt). But even just sitting there looking somewhat focused, he's suber awesome looking. By the way, that is not a typo. I just invented that word "suber" which is a combo of "super" and "uber". You can make checks payable to "The Genius Mind of Alicia Loor"
I have to go take a cold shower now and try not to dream about Ronaldo.
P.S. Feel free to discuss in the comments about how I have a real affinity for Latino guys. Marcelo just told me that Ronaldo is actually Portuguese. See, Latinos ALL AROUND!
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Please Don't Judge Me
Posted by Ali at 8:36 PM
Labels: Confessions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Ecuador somehow cured me of thinking latin guys are attractive. i guess it was all those sultry guys hanging out of a bus window saying, "I love, baby! one two free fibe tem!" though i suddenly have an affinity for the
Portuguese...and i have to tell you; i've had a secret crush on Marshall Mathers for like, years! i even like his music (despite all the swears). totally cute, right? i love a man with an attitude. you know if i ever saw him, i'd hang out my bus window screaming, "i love baby!" then, i'd do my best to count to 10. yeah, that'll turn his head. good... morning... teacher!
I totally get the Ronaldo thing--lucky me, I speak his language!
My favorite part of this post is about Eminem though. "I think his heart is a banana with a greasy black peel." So true, so true.
Do you think these attractions of "naughty" men might be our alter-ego trying to escape?
I mean if the gorgeous/womanizing Collin Ferrel yelled "I love baby" to me, I'd be putty in his STD infected arms...I think Nate would be to.
Washington Cowgirl is a freaking comical genius.
omg, i am like, CRYING LAUGHING at hil's comment. "one two fee five tem!" LOLOLOL!!!!
I am attracted to Eminem, too!! But I would never get frisky with him. He'd write a super mean song about me, like he did to his wife and Mariah Carey.
And your soccer player is cute, but he looks like a little boy to me. Way too boy-ish. I see the picture and feel like I should offer to make him a peanut butter sandwich.
judge judge judgement all around!
a little latino never hurt anyone! they're at least not as bad as the frenchies. tight jeans, tight shirts on twig bodies. "Hey! What time is your mother f---?" that's what i heard all over my mission. good times.
soccer players have the bods, hands down. i have too many favorites. thanks for sharing.
Yea I don't think I'll be able to stand to wait until delivery to find out what we are having. If we have a boy this time, then the 3rd baby I would want a surprise since we then would already have one of each and it wouldn't matter what we have. I know you disagree and probably won't be my friend anymore, but I'm sorry. I'm also sorry about not consulting you first before getting pregnant. What was I thinking!?
Post a Comment