Those blasted cookies are finally gone. I don't want to tell you how many I had to eat to get rid of all of them, but I did it!! Hooray.
I'm having a REALLY hard time losing weight. I've lost about 20 pounds, but now I'm stuck. I know it's because of the food choices I make. I mean, I'm running for like 45 min a day, so I know the exercise part is there. But the eating? So not going well.
An I'm not one of those women for who the pregnancy weight just falls off. Like those people that don't do anything and are back to pre-pregnancy weight in 2 or 3 months. That is NOT me. I've had to work my but off, and I'm still 10 pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight. And that PP weight is like a BA-MILLION pounds more than I want to be.
Anyway, I'm trying to be better with my food choices. Thank heaven those damn cookies are gone. They were so amazingly good. I would burn my mouth on them ALL THE TIME because I couldn't wait for them to cool down. Ohhh, they were good.
Ok, I'm going to take my baby for a walk and try not to think about those amazing cookies.
Monday, April 20, 2009
Back on the Wagon
Posted by Ali at 5:08 PM
Labels: Confessions, Food
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Bing! I had no idea you were blog stalking me, and I have to say that I am truly flattered. To answer your question about getting barf in my hair- my hair is pretty long these days, and it was down over my shoulders. I failed to mention that it also got on the steering wheel, the gear shift, and in my purse.
Just so you know, I knew IMMEDIATELY that the movie was Waiting For Guffman. It is one of my all-time favorites! I love all of Christopher Guest's movies.
I'm so glad to get a peek at your life and your beautiful Evita!
Holy cow, 20 pounds! That is awesome! I have the same problem, I don't mind exercising, but I don't wanna change my eating habits! I like my Crisco and zebra cakes! Oh, well, you have motivated me to exercise harder though! Good luck!
Bing, i have your solution. i don't watch the biggest loser, but my sis Washington Cowgirl has introduced me to jillian's 30 Day Shred. it is big-time trash kicking. and, it's only about a 30 minute session, which is great because what mom has more than time than that? Frankie has started doing it, too, and he is feeling it. you know that on pain of death i'd never go to the gym, so i workout in my living room with good ol' jillian. after 4 workouts, Frankie started noticing differences in my body. and i was doing the modified version of level one. yeah, eating is really hard to modify, i hear you. yesterday was the first day in, like, monthsman, that's so awesome that you've lost 20 lbs. that's nothing to sneeze at, right? great job.
was i smoking crack when i wrote my comment? Darby was trying to turn off my computer, so i was trying to say that yesterday was the first day i haven't eaten candy. now, cookies are a different story. i can't stop eating cookies. i find that jello pudding snacks are a good dessert replacement.
You KNOW I am behind you!!!! :)
I like that you are the self appointed spokesperson for my site. lol
I think part of your cookie therapy should be posting the recipe because you're making my mouth water.
I HATE the eating part!! It seems so futile when you can cancel out an entire workout with ONE package of oreo cakesters. Insanely frustrating.
Twenty pounds though, that is awesome! If you can do 20, you can do 10 more. GO BING!
Seriously--twenty pounds is a big deal! That's a lot of work, and you should be proud of all that exercising!
Post a Comment