CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Spring!! A countdown

Top Ten Best Things about Spring:

10. No more snow-All rain and shine. I love the rain and shine!

9. I get to move out of this OVEN also known as a house and go somewhere with central A/C. Now what am I going to do with the 3 fans I had to buy in order to keep the temp of the house out of the 100's and in the high 90's?

8. More trips outside with the Bibi and the puppy. Puppy dog especially loves the birds. I should get a picture of that.

7. Exercising outside. You can jog around and it's just warm enough not to need a jacket, but not too warm that you are dying from heat.

6. The trees have flowers. Why does that make me so happy? But it's seriously beautiful.

5. Marcelo is out of school for the summer so he can finally get a full time job and make me some money. I'm going to need some new pants very soon!!

4. Picnics, BBQ's and playtime in the park. I'm determined to take my kid to our ward play time when she finally converts from 2 naps to one. But when I said BBQ, did you salivate just a little? Yeah, me too.

3. All the variety of fruits that suddenly appear. "Well hello cherries! Where have you been? And I see you are accompanied by your good friend watermelon! Nice to see you both. Now it's time for me to eat you."

2. The mountains turn GREEN. Actually green!! I love it when it's green. And it's only green for a short time, so enjoy it while it lasts, suckas!

1. 78% of BYU leaves and you have the gym, parks, and roads all to yourself. You don't worry about being judged as you jog down the street and your legs/butt jiggle as you go. Ahhhhhh.

I was going to put up a slide show of the Bitters, but I'm too lazy right now. Oh well, maybe next time

Happy Springing!

1 comments:

Beth said...

It snowed here this morning, so I have to replace #10 with "even if it doesn't snow, at least it's mostly melted by lunchtime."

I loved the green Utah mountains, too, and it hardly lasts at all; you're right. So sad.

This made me LOL:
"Well hello cherries! Where have you been? And I see you are accompanied by your good friend watermelon! Nice to see you both. Now it's time for me to eat you."
Mmmmmmmmm!