Sick. Sick. Everyone is sick. Marcelo is sick. And so of course that means that Evita is sick. Sick babies are the worst. Running nose, congestion, the whole works. Naps were a nightmare today. My boobs are ready to explode because she doesn't want to eat. Did I mention that I hate sick babies?
Oh man, my life sucks right now. She wasn't sleeping too well anyway before that, and then the sickness is making things so horrible. I think that maybe that's why nighttime has been so terrible for the last few days: because she was getting sick for a while now. And when she can't sleep, I can't sleep (we share a bedroom, of course). She's been having some rough days. And so have I.
Oh, and I'm a bad friend to Reagan. I'm sorry Reagan. I really really don't deserve your friendship.
So basically, I feel lame because I have nothing to post, and no energy to post my nothing. Should I just post something lame, or should I wait until I have something "interesting" to say? Please let me know.
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Sick
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm glad you posted, 'cause I was wondering what happened to you.
I'm so sorry you and Marcelo and poor little Evita are all sick. :-( Hope you feel better soon!
sick babies are the saddest thing. this is the first of many, many days like this. doesn't that give you something to look forward to?! maybe you should post why you are a bad friend to Reagan and what happened to make you elusively apologize to her on your blog. that might entertain the masses. it would certainly entertain me...
sorry to hear you guys are sick! That's the pits. Hope Evi and everyone is well soon.
Post a Comment