Judd said I should write the full story about why I'm apologizing to Reagan. It's because I'm a horrible person. See Reagan worked her butt off and got accepted to an orchestra. So not only is she a full time mom, a part time sleep institute worker, and a part time orchestra member. She works herself to the bone and every time she tells me about a performance, I promise her that I'll be there.
And I have now missed two of them. Behold the horrible friend that I am. I missed her first one, and then she told me about the second performance last night. I PROMISED that I would be there, no matter what. And then my baby got sick and I didn't go. I'm a HORRIBLE person. Feel free to ignore me every time I make a promise to you. Especially if we are friends. Because apparently I am the most un-trustworthy person and friend on the planet. Boo, boo on me.
So after that self-flogging, I will move on. Well, Evita is getting more and more fun every day. She loves her high chair, and she loves all the different fruits and veggies we give her. We haven't started with the rice cereal yet. Maybe for Thanksgiving, I'll give her a special rice treat!! Yum.
But here are some pictures of her:
This is her in her high chair. She loves it. I can just put her in it and she'll watch me make dinner, or do the dishes or just clean up the rest of the house. See, here she is getting ready to eat
And here she is playing with her new favorite toy: any water bottle.
And here she is on Halloween. I didn't get any pictures of her costume. I need to get some of those soon. But here is the onsie she wore all day:
And here she is the day we went voting. It was raining a lot that day, and then it ended up sleeting a little bit. We got wet, but she didn't care. She loves being outside no matter what the weather. Notice that she's wearing my "I voted" sticker. And she's wearing the awesome hat that Lisa gave me. She LOVES that hat. And I love how warm it keeps her little head. Please notice all the rain on the stroller. But she does a good job of keeping her hands inside all warm.Just look at that smile!! Have you ever seen a smile like that? She must REALLY love the democratic process. Or she must really love me. I hope its the later.
I think dad took this picture while he was changing her. He was trying to show how she puts her feet into her mouth during changing time. It's awesome.
And finally, this is my favorite picture these days. My two girls. Just enjoying the view.
So that's my life these days. I hope you are all having a good day. And I'm sorry again, Reagan. Why can't I be a better friend? Curse me!!
(Oh, and maybe my next blog will be about how 3 people think I'm a whore who deserves to burn in Hell!! Hello?!?!?)
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Apology and Pictures of Evita
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
THE CUTENESS IS UNBELIEVABLE!! AUUUGHHHHHH!!!!!
She is seriously adorable. I love her big smile. I'd pick a favorite, but it would be like this: pictures #1, 2, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9. That's not one favorite, and I feel bad for not picking the OTHER ones, which are also cute. (But gosh, I love the smiley ones!)
Ali-
I read your last post and thought the worst..."what could she have possibly done that is so evil?" I'm sure you are just being way too hard on yourself. If there's one thing she understands, I'm sure it is that kids get sick and plans get dropped and changed. You are an awesome friend. Which reminds me...we should get together.
The pictures of Evi make me smile. She is so beautiful and always so happy! I would probably drop plans to take care of that darling baby, all the time. Love ya, girl!
She is so stinkin' cute! And I really think she looks like you. She has the cutest little cheeks. Curse me for marrying a white boy and not getting an adorable little Latino baby, lol.
Oh. MY. GOODNESS!!!! What a cutie!!! I love the one of her in her stroller just looking up sweetly... And she has such a cute grin. I like how her eyes crinkle.
LOLOLOL!!! OMG, Alicia you make me laugh. I totally FORCED you to stay home because you had a sick baby!! You are my best friend, the one I text at least once every 30 minutes (and that is NOT an exaggeration people), and if anything of late has proved it, if you piss me off I will tell you!
You are an awesome friend. You have a cute dog, and a beautiful baby. What a blessed life! You deserve all of it. :D
sick babies trump all prior committments. i thought it would be something super juicy and dramatic, but it was just you being a good mom. and Reagan totally understands, dude, and you know it. she is a pretty impressively accomplished girl, and you will have plenty of other opportunities to support her in something else. you guys are both so talented, it's hard to try and fit into your group! and, i'll add my testimony to the others---Evi is one damn cute child.
Agh sick babies are the worst! She is SO CUTE though!! I love it! And she looks so much like you but with dark skin.
Seriously, she is SO cute! Her smile is contagious! Love the shot of Raya resting her head on top of Evi's.
ROFL who in the hell put that you are a whore???? I mean, who else knew that besides, me, Reagan and Marcello? ROFL Just kidding!
I believe I am one of the 3 people from the poll. I only said it because I'm going to need a friend in hell and from what Hil has told me about you, I think you'll do. It won't be boring and we'll not clean toilets together. Think about it...
PS: I love how her eyes almost completely disappear when she smiles. I love chubby little baby cheeks!
Post a Comment