CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Por Fin! Misericordia de mi bebe!!

I finally felt the baby. I would like to say to all of you people that told me "it feels like bubbles" or "it feels like a butterfly", well you are all horrible liars. It feels NOTHING like that. It feels like when you get to the top of a roller coaster and then all of a sudden the bottom drops out from underneath you. It kind of scared me the first time I felt it.

(Sorry for the next description. It's a little graphic). It also kind of feels like when you have diarrhea and your lower belly churns with the anticipation of having to RUN to the bathroom in about 3 minutes. So I was scared when I felt it for the first time thinking that i was going to have to get to the bathroom, and SOON.

I think it's horrible that I compare feeling my baby for the first time to the same feeling of having the runs. But that butterfly thing that everyone told me is a bunch of crap, so I just wanted you all to know it.

I had to describe it to Marcelo by reminding him of when we were driving around with the Realtor in Missouri, and we went over some of those rolling hills. Sometimes we went too fast and we would fly over them and the bottom would drop too quickly. Marcelo knew EXACTLY what that felt like, so I was happy he could understand what it feels like. And I didn't ever have to say "it's like bubbles." He would've thought I was crazy.

As a work update, everyone will be gone next week. That will be awesome. I don't have to deal with anyone's attitude or hear any more lies about Lynn. But it will also stink because it will delay finding another assistant for a full week. I mean, Jean has to make the FINAL decision and she will be gone ALL WEEK. It'll be fine as long as I'm financially compensated for my. It's horrible that I say that, but I can't change the situation so I might as well profit from it.

Oh, and Jean said again yesterday, "I wouldn't mind having a older assistant. You know, someone in their 30's that won't get pregnant and leave." Isn't that illegal to say? I don't know, but it seems wrong to tell me to my face that she doesn't want me to get pregnant. Well, when she eventually finds out about my pregnancy, I'm going to tell her exactly why I didn't let her know sooner. Let's see what she says then.

I think I'm going to start putting the foods that I'm craving at the end of my blogs. So today It's Chinese food. I was doing TiVo homework and Stephen Colbert was eating some chicken lo mien out of a take out food container. I really wanted some. So I'm going to hunt down some good Chinese food today. I will say that that is one of the things Utah doesn't have. California and New York kick everyone else's but when it comes to Chinese food. But I'm determined to find some good stuff today. If you know any places in the Provo/Orem area that won't give me instant regret, please let me know.

2 comments:

Reggs said...

The Happy Sumo? I dunno, I used to love chinese food and then I married someone who hates it. So I haven't been frequenting any good chinese lately.
My babies TOTALLY felt like butterflies!! Like all tingly and fluttery. But I only have girls, so maybe its the boys that make you feel like the runs. ;)
Jean can SUCK IT! Maybe she can be her own assistant for once...

Lynn said...

I just wanted to let you and Marcelo know that today is Tiffani Amber Thiessen's birthday. I think you should celebrate. I mean, Marcelo loved her, and it's a good excuse for cake, right? Also, I need you to blog a new entry (can blog be used as a verb?) because I need some new entertainment.