This is a picture of my dad's wallet.
I took this picture back in October when he moved out here. I had to take it on the sly, but I still think it's a nice photo. It shows just how gay he really is deep deep down. In case you can't see the color, it's purple. And why yes, that IS a shiny brass buckle holding it together.
He, of course, picked this out ALL ON HIS OWN. When given free choice over his decision in colors, he usually chooses pinks, purples, mauves and other similar colors. I'm not kidding.
I don't really have anything else to say about this. I think the picture says it all.
Saturday, March 1, 2008
My Dad's Wallet
Posted by Ali at 4:10 PM
Labels: Confessions, Dad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
LOLOLOL! This is even better than I had imagined! Are you serious....truly he'll pick pinks and mauves? Maybe he's just REALLY comfortable with his manliness and in touch with his feminine side and isn't afraid of those colors?
Well since you volunteered... Show us what's in your purse!! I want to see this Chandler Library Card.
Oh.my.gosh.
Nice man purse!
Oh my gosh!!! That is too funny. I hope he doesn't know of your blog page!
Post a Comment