
As the baby is getting over her cold/flu, It's now moved from a fever to a full nasal assault.
Which is kind of horrible, as any mother knows. Waking up with streams of snot down her face. Sheets covered in it, everything covered in it. She climbed up onto Marcelo's side of the bed and left a little streaking reminder. I pointed it out to him, and then I laughed.
And then this morning I was getting breakfast ready for her and I heard a loud slurping noise. I thought she was done with her milk, so I turned around to look at her. I saw a current of snot pouring from both sides. Ever so delicately she lifts her tongue up and SLUUUURRRP! Drinking it down super nice.
Delicious. Absolutely delicious. It's days like this that make me know that there is a God. Otherwise we would all be dead from our own nose bacteria.
Saturday, February 20, 2010
SLUUUUURRRP!
Posted by Ali at 4:16 PM
Labels: Evelyn, Motherhood, Sick
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You make me laugh out loud! Too true, too true!
Post a Comment