CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Some Additional Photos

Here are some more photos of Evita.

My tiny little scrawny-legged baby. She's definitely plumped up since then. See?

Chubby little legs!! This was us in the middle of moving. I just thought it was so funny to put her in this box. Maybe it's not so funny now that I think about it.
Yeah, I guess it's not too funny. As you can tell, Evi doesn't think it's funny at all. Babies have no sense of humor!!















You would think that I'm never holding my child because every picture I take is her in this chair. Wanna know the truth? I don't want to be in pictures yet, but I want to take pictures of her. And she's just so cute sitting there.

Look at her big eyes in the left picture!! So alert and awake!! And I love how she's raising her hand, like she's got a question. "Um, Mom? Can I ask a question? Why are your boobs so big? Is that my doing?"















And then she's got the "shifty eyes" here. Like she's not sure if she can trust this person looming over her making noises to get her attention.

Also, to answer your questions, yes, I dress my child primarily in sleepers. Is that becuase she's sleeping most of the time? Well, you would think so. But no, the truth is that that's all the clothes I have for her. I have mostly sleepers and then like 3 outfits. (not kidding) I'm just wary of buying clothes that she's going to not use in 2 months. Sorry, the cheapie in my is coming out at my baby's expense.

This is my family after we went to Seven Peaks. My baby is wearing the CUTEST bathing suit. I'll take another picture of it and post it later. But Jeff and 4 of his 5 kids were there. Jeff is on the far left with his youngest Rayce on his lap.

Funny story about Rayce. She started throwing up at Seven Peaks and was going strong for about the next hour. It was a combination of traveling, lack of sleep from travel, bad travel food, no water, and the heat. Oh, and not knowing this, we gave her a nice big container of Dippin' Dots to eat. That's actually what she threw up. Poor girl. But it was awesome becuase she just kept going and going and going. The never ending puke machine! Sleep, water and some good food had her feeling great in a few hours.















Here is Evi after a long hot day of, well, sleeping!! She's all tuckered out. Look at the chub rolls on her arms! Mamma's milk is good!! (Pay no attention to the creepy Latino person holding her. That's just someone I pulled off the street to hold my baby for a photo)


Finally these pictures KILL me. We have the "tongue play," the "half smile" and the "gastrointestinal blowout" (I don't think she really was filling her pants, but this is the look she normally gives when she's doing that.) HA HA HA!!! Anyway, I think that my baby is darling. "Love you, Angelbabe!"

Finally, I *would* blog about moving from my 2800 square foot house into a 650 square foot 1 bedroom apartment but it's still too raw right now. It's still too sensitive a subject for me and I don't want to think about it. Basically I can't blog about it becuase it's not funny yet. Once it becomes funny, I'll talk about it. Until then I'll just be whining, and no one wants to hear (or read) a whiner.

Actually, that's not 100% true. Something funny happened last night. I had just put Evi down and I didn't want to make any noise, and so I was tiptoeing around our room that still have boxes all around. Well, I tripped over one box, and out falls our kettle and it just made the funniest sound as I was stubbing my toe on it. And I laughed becuase it was so LOUD. There I go, tripping around trying to be quiet and doing a crap job of it. See, even my "funny" moment in my house isn't really funny. This house kills all the funny right out of me. Bastard house.

Anyway, I can't wait for the 4th of July. I don't know why. Maybe cause I plan to eat my weight in hamburgers and Doritos. Bring on the Fireworks!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

You look FABULOUS in that picture! What do you mean you don't want to be in pictures yet? If I took pictures like that, I'd jump in them all the time! Your "Pay no attention to the creepy latino holding my baby" comment made me bust out laughing. You crack me up. Oh, don't ever apologize or feel bad for putting your baby in sleepers all the time. That's one of the GREAT things about having a newborn....the "sleep n play" outfits. It can be PJ's, AND it's cute enough to be seen in public in. Take advantage of this time! All too soon the time will come when you are snatching yourself bald to try and find a matching outfit with matching socks, all of which are clean.

Gooch Family said...

I love those cheeks!! So chubby and I bet so delicious to kiss! That first picture is so cute of you two! She's got these skinny little legs and looks like long feet-maybe she'll be tall.

Chelsea said...

lol you just make me laugh. ty still talks about "the friend that came with reagan to the hospital" and how much you two crack him up. obviously you were his highlight of that weekend. ;)