CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 11, 2008

. . . And I liked it


So Marclo watched "So You Think You Can Dance" last night without me. Reagan had already told me who was kicked off, so I wasn't in terrible suspense. She also told me about Kat's giant hair and I wanted to see it for myself. I thought it was HUGE, but still not as bad as the night before where it looked like she hadn't even run a comb through it after she got out of the shower.

Anyway, when I got home he wanted to show me some of his favorite dances and parts of the show. He immediately clicked onto the musical guest Katy Perry singing "I kissed a girl, and I liked it." I'm sure you've all heard this song. You can't turn on the radio now without hearing it. It's the new "Bubbly" for this summer. But Marcelo thought Katy was really cute and her face was really full of expression. That's what he kept saying, anyway. I don't think it hurt that she was wearing a skirt that nearly showed her whole goody.

Well, after we watched that and a few other dances, we went to bed. But not without some musical accompaniment in the form of Marcelo singing over and over again "I kissed a girl and I liked it" in a really nice hight falsetto voice. It made me laugh every time. And then about the 4th time he sang it he said, "Wait. She's a girl singing the song. And she said she kissed a girl? I don't get it. Why is she kissing girls?"

HAHAHAHA!!!! Why is my husband so freaking funny? Why why why? Oh man, I wish all of you could know the joys of being married to a foreigner and of having experiences like this on a regular basis. I guess I should be happy he likes this song and not "Tootsie Roll" and then have him ask me what a "Tootsie Roll" is. Yikes!!

2 comments:

Reggs said...

whole goody bag INDEED. Good thing she didn't drop her microphone or someone would have gotten a show!
Yah, and what happened to Cat's stylist? Did he/she go on vacation somewhere? The day she wore the tight leather outfit with sparkly bows down the front, I thought she was getting punked.

Joel said...

Oi, another dancing show I think I'm going to cough up a lung. I love foreigners though. Your story reminded me of the time we told Ook Chin Chung (from Korea)that if he wanted ketchup he needed to go up the the lunch lady and ask her for some p*@$$y. OMG, the tears are streaming down my face right now just laughing and thinking about it. The old bag lunch lady kept saying "this is KET-CHUP not p*$$y, KET-CHUP!!!" I thought David Dinsmore and Chris Gegucious were going to pass out from laughing so hard. Ahhhh *wiping tears* good times, noodle salad.