Ok, lots of posts today. But I forgot to add this to the previous post with all those pictures. This is an outfit that someone from my Orem ward gave to me. It's Laura Ashley. Can you tell?Evelyn obviously isn't a fan. I don't know if it's the pink, the rosebuds the puffy sleeves, the collar with embroidery or the front pattern that's been sewn. AAAAGGGGHHH!!!
But here are some more shots of the monkey girl being cute in her crazy outfit.I love her personality so much these days!! Finally, here is a cute video of her in the not so cute outfit.
Why did I get blessed with such a beautiful and happy baby? I am one lucky lady.
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Laura Ashley
Posted by Ali at 11:22 AM
Labels: Evelyn, Motherhood
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh. MY. GOODNESS!!!! She is SO cute! I love her smile and her giggles.
Oooooohhh...collars are the WORST. I'd like to BURN all Katelyn's outfits with collars. Grrr.
I had an outfit like that and it was seriously awful! I only put it on her once just so I could take a picture of it! I should email it to you.
okay, i am lame. I LIKE the outfit!! i am a sucker for laura ashley stuff. i have already told you this, but i think she looks gorgeous beyond gorgeous in pink! And the video...omgosh, i keep watching it for that little smile right at the end. SO CUTE!
but seriously, what is cuter? Listening to you talk to her. Lish, its so awesome seeing you as a mommy!
She is seriously so cute!!!! I love her cheeks! I want to pinch them. Babies are so precious!
Post a Comment