CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

SOUND BITE UPDATE!

After hours on the computer, I finally figured out how to upload the recordings with Jean. The first one has been posted on the sidebar. It's date is from April 1st.

The one right below it is from today, is titled "Conversations With the Devil #20 April 14th" and is MUCH longer. I didn't want to comment too much on it. I really want your comments about what you think.

I guess you need a little background to understand what is going on. I told her that I'm listing my home, and she told me that I would have to pay her 70% of 3% of the total purchase price of the home. She's never done this with any other agent and with any other assistant. So what ensues is me questioning this practice.

Again, please comment on this post about how lame I sound, and how horrible Jean is. And then comment on how I'm a genius for figuring it out all on my own. Just like a big girl!!

5 comments:

Lynn said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I am sooooo glad you got those to work! And yet, I am so sad that you still have to put up with her. Seriously, she sounds like the biggest idiot in those conversations. Hearing her voice just made me cringe. I wish that you were already out of there. I want you to play back one of those recordings to her, so she can hear how she totally contradicts herself and makes stuff up. She is such a liar! But I am so impressed that in the 2nd recording, you totally didn't take her crap and called her out! I am bringing you a box of zebra cakes this week. You totally deserve it. Just think, on Thursday, you are totally going to stick it to them. I can't wait!

Lynn said...

I just read over my comment and realized I said the word totally like 20 times. I'm really not from So Cal or a complete idiot, I promise:)

Gooch Family said...

WOW! I seriously commend you for being so brave! I hate how she ALWAYS says, "You never miss a paycheck. You are on salary. Blah blah blah!" That is her ONLY defense with everything! I can't tell you how many times I've heard that. I only listened to the most recent recording because I have to go, but I can't wait to hear the other. She's so evil! I seriously cannot WAIT until Thursday. We'll see if she is still not upset with you on Thursday, hahaha!

Doug, Jen & the boys said...

Oh my gosh Alicia. It's one of those things where I totally believed you about her but until I could really witness it for myself I could not fully comprehend the magnitude of awfulness.

I can't believe you've been there as long as you have. Wow. Can't wait for you to break the good news!

Jamie and JD said...

Wow. Sorry I wasn't there for THAT day. She is horrendous. And seriously bringing up EVERYTHING to try and cover her butt! You went in to talk about your house and she starts talking about your appearance? What is that all about? Tomorrow is going to be interesting for sure...I'm actually kind of excited to see their reactions. I also can't wait to see their reactions when I tell them that I'm leaving too...haha. I think I'll try to leave the same day as you. I do NOT want to be in that office by myself...