It's official. Marcelo has more friends than I do. Just now, 2 friends called him up and invited him to go to a movie. Friday night out with the boys. He was in the process of cooking himself some chicken, (in his chones of course. We are ALWAYS in our chones around here.) and so he asked me to pull it out of the pan so he could take it with him. And I did. And then he rushed out the door and went.
I'm so freaking jealous I could vomit.
My itinerary for the evening:
Step 1) Take a shower
Step 2) Fall Asleep while listening to a book on tape.
I was thinking about watch Disk 2 of Season 1 of "The Tudors" but now I'm too depressed.
It's so not fair!! I've lived in this country for 29 years! He's only been here for 5! It's not fair that he has more friends than me.
Boo Hoo for me
Friday, September 11, 2009
Loser
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
i resent this whole post, Lady. and you are watching the Tudors?! in literally the first 12 minutes there are 2 different naked women. i know henry was a whore, but come on.
Come over!!! I mean,come over in a couple of days when I am home from Washington D.C.
...or, come over to IL for a visit! I assure you, you probably have more friends out there than I do around here. I hang out with a bunch of physics Ph.D. guys all day! Ugh. It would be awesome to kick it with Bingerang again for a while! Just let me know when you book your plane ticket. ;)
To be fair, I try hard to entertain you via IM chat on Friday nights when I work. I will work harder.
Hey, wanna come up (or me come there) on Thursday for a Panini BIRTHDAY day?
Post a Comment