CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Conversations With Marcelo

Me (at 9:45 am): Marcelo? Are you back in bed?

Him: Yeah! I'm tired! I played with the baby all morning!

Me: You know what I did? I made you breakfast, washed TWO loads of dishes, finished folding the laundry, cleaned the kitchen, put dinner in the crock-pot for tonight, made you breakfast, brought it to you, and am now cleaning it up.

Him:. . . Right, so we both were busy this morning.


I'm sure I'll laugh about this SOMEDAY.

Picture of the day:



Try finding a cuter baby. JUST TRY!

P.S. She TOTALLY looks like those "American Girls" dolls in this picture. Like the Samantha doll. Am I right or am I right? Look for yourself.
It's those two little teeth.

7 comments:

Beth said...

Cute picture! Of your little girl, not Samantha. (Though Samantha was always my favorite. Or maybe Molly.)

anderson.fam said...

I love that baby girl can exhaust the husband. Classic!

She's cuter than the doll. Sorry.

Mindalynn said...

That's exactly what I was going to say--Evi is definitely cuter than the doll!

hil said...

um, no offense to your husband, but he needs to be choked. now THERE'S something to laugh about someday! husbands are such martyrs, aren't they?

Amy said...

HA! I've had the EXACT same type of conversation with my husband before. Although, I must admit--after a full day of entertaining a baby sometimes I'm happy to do all that kind of work instead!

Evi is WAAAAAAy cuter than Samantha. Although like Beth, she (and Molly!) were always MY favorites, too!

Lisa said...

I have the SAME conversations with my husband EVERY weekend. lol She is a super q-t!

Reggs said...

Just reading the list of the stuff you did made me need a nap!!
I think Evi should get the Samantha doll for her BDAY!