CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Imma Let You Finish

Confession: I watch MTV and VH1. ALOT. I know, I'm like the TV equivalent of a 13 year old.

But did you watch the VMAs? Did you watch open mouthed when Kanye went off? Do you know what I'm talking about? If you don't, here's a video of it:



Look at her poor face!! SAD!! Anyway, people are of course making fun of him. Because Kanye is a huge egomaniac. And there's this website making fun of him, and I love it. Here are some of my faves:


Find more at http://kanyegate.tumblr.com/

Imma go make dinner now

4 comments:

Mindalynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mindalynn said...

That *is* a sad video. I've been reading about that on the news (and about Obama calling the guy a jackass in what was supposed to be an off-the-record comment) or whatever, but I hadn't actually seen the clip until you posted it.

I'm loving those pics you posted from the website.

Lynn said...

The unicorn tapestry one made me LOL. Have you seen this one?

http://thedw.us/post/188136786/too-soon-of-the-day-laughing-to-keep-from

It also made me LOL, but then I felt kind of bad for LOLing.

Reggs said...

I saw the clip of Obama calling him a jackass on you tube. BEST. CLIP. EVER.