CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Dear 14 Year Old Boys and Girls All Over the World. . .

. . .This is not a good idea


I know you may think it is right now. And I know that Rob Pattinson is like "SO HOT" right now. Especially with his crazy messed up hair going on. But believe me, this Twilight thing is just a fad, a phase, a moment in pop culture history.

In 70 years when you are 84, I SWEAR you will not want this on your back. Please, just listen to me and trust me on this one.


I can see you don't believe me. I'm sorry I had to do this to prove my point.

I know most of you are too young to remember this, but there was a time when THIS haircut




















was considered cool.

Enough said

4 comments:

hil said...

what? that haircut isn't cool anymore?

Beth said...

Yikes. I love that it's nice and huge and on her shoulderblades where everyone will see them forever. The fad (and her infatuation) is sure to die out in five, ten years. If you're fourteen, that's probably forever away, though.

So glad I didn't get my Baby-sitters Club and/or Sweet Valley tattoo. ;-)

Reggs said...

Is that a GUY'S BACK?? I swear that is a guy's back. The creepiness escalates!
And I'm with Hil. What's wrong with that haircut? Miles better than what teen males are wearing today. Messy and long and in the face. BLECH! It only looks good on Zac Efron, people!

Nate Judd said...

I don't see why you have to drag George into this little lesson-o-truth, he didn't do anything to you except look beautiful at all times (even in this haircut).