Who (besides my sister Sarah) can name where that quote comes from ?
So the other day I got distracted for a moment and I found baby girl doing this . . .
With the end result being this
I think she's the funniest girl in the world.
And here she is trying to get Raya to play with her.
I should tell her that putting her dog in a toy prision is a less effective way to win over Raya's heart.
Monday, September 21, 2009
I went on down to the Crimp 'n Curl. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
i can't wait to meet her tomorrow!
Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken. That was easy.
CUTE!!!! And pretty disgusting.
lol - so cute!
HA HA HA HAHAHHA!!! Evi is awesome. She likes the "slick" look.
I love Raya's little perch, too!! I bet Otis wouldn't mind a little perch where he was out of the girls' reach.
Have fun with HILZ!! I'm super jealous!
Haha, I love it! And I'm looking forward to it, because we found out today that we're having a girl! I hope she is as entertaining as Evi.
I love that movie. I bought it last year and introduced it to my sweet little Isabel. Were you in love with that guy as much as I was? What was his name?? All I can remember right now is that her name was Sonora Webster in the movie. Was is Hal?? I can't remember, I just know I was in love. Anyway I have passed the love of that movie on to a new generation.
Post a Comment