Kim tagged me to post the 4th picture in my 4th file. I've been really organized about my Evi pictures. So this one is right where it should be.You know how all over the Boppy it's like "NO SLEEP!! DON'T LET YOUR CHILD SLEEP ON THIS!!" Yeah, I don't really pay attention to that. I figure that if she's sleeping on it and I'm 4 feet away, we are ok.
As I look at her now, i can't believe how thick and dark her hair was! Now it's all thin and really turning into her mommy's-Light brown with some red in it. Oh, and she has the bald spot on it now. She didn't have that before.
I am amazed every time I look at her just how beautiful she is. And no matter what Marcelo says, I take some credit for her looks. (Don't get him started. He thinks she looks nothing like me. Thanks honey!!) I just think she's so dark and beautiful. I really want another one!! . . . .Someday.
So that was the 4th picture in the 4th file on my jump drive. However, when I opened the file a different way, this picture ended up being the 4th one in the 4th file:
This is from my forthcoming "Blackberry Jam" post. I just haven't gotten around to doing it. This is a picture of blackberry vines. And This picture is to specifically show how close they look to Poison Oak leaves. You'll get it when I finally get around to doing the post.
Oh, and you should know that the only thing that got my child to stop screeching this morning was me turning up Juanes full blast. She's currently listening to "Para Tu Amor" and just chilling in her Exersaucer. And allowing me to do a blog post. Thank you Juanes!!!
And now, another little "tagged" post for your entertainment:
Must answer each of the questions below with one word answers. (I feel free to answer some of the questions in Spanish if I want. It's my blog. You get to make up the rules for your own blog and I won't say anything, ok?)
1.Where is your cell phone? Couch
2. Where is your significant other? School
3. Your hair color? Brown
4. Your mother? Sacrificing
5. Your father? Bastard
6. Your favorite thing? Food
7. Your dream last night? Cocaine
8. Your dream/goal? Ecuador
9. The room you're in? Front
10. Your hobby? Reading
11. Your fear? Failure
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Home
13. Where were you last night? Bed
14. What you're not? Thin
15. One of your wish-list items? Car
16. Where you grew up? Eureka
17. The last thing you did? Nursed
18. What are you wearing? Clothes!!
19. Your TV? Trash
20. Your pet? Rayita
21. Your computer? Addiction
22. Your mood? Frustrated
23. Missing someone? Judd
24. Your car? Gone
25. Something you're not wearing? Ring
26. Favorite store? Maceys
27. Your summer? Short
28. Love someone? Sometimes
29. Your favorite color? Green
30. When is the last time you laughed? Now
31. When is the last time you cried? Anoche
32. Listening to? Enrique
33. Waiting for? Holidays
So That's my post. I tag everyone. If you are reading this, you are tagged. And I'll be checking your blogs to see if you did it. And if you didn't? RECOMPENSA!
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Tagged-The Good Kind
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm so glad to hear you have New Kids in your past. It makes me like you all the more. So now back to your posts: I didn't know you hated cleaning toilets. Maybe I didn't pay attention during cleaning checks. Next, I LOVE your haircut. And finally, the video of Evi (am I allowed to call her Evi?) is really cute.
Post a Comment