CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 6, 2008

Colorado pictures

Here are some great pictures from Colorado. I don't know if you really can get the hilarity of the situation from these pictures. Or my frustration at the lack of some other choice besides chocolate cake. And please don't look at my double chin. I'm working on it!!

So here is my brother, my sister, my oldest cousin and myself trying to put together the archway. Notice the look on my oldest brother's face. I guess these pictures DO show our true feelings about the situation.


We were all supposed to that thing where you put it between your legs and ride it like a broomstick pony. But my mom took the picture too soon. Blast her trigger finger!!

Anyway, here is a picture of all my siblings. My mom really wanted all of us there. Red stage curtain, anyone? Wood paneling? CHECK!!
And here is a picture of all of us:


My mom was picking lint off of me. That green blanket I brought was 100% fuzz. Classy.

And this is of course pre-haircut. I still need to post a picture of my hair. But I don't have anywhere to go, so I don't have any reason to do it. Someone needs to invite me over so I have some reason to do my hair.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

I have a reason for you to do your hair: pedicures! Wanna go Thursday afternoon? I get off work at 12. Call or text me!

Mindy Burns said...

Cute cute cute! Tell Sarah she looks the SAME! (I mean this is a 2 inch photo I'm looking at on the computer, but she looks exactly the way I remember her!) I can't wait to see pics of the new do'!

Reggs said...

YAY! the first picture of MaxKyle to boot. Bonus pictures. I have never met your sister Sarah, I think she is the only one I haven't met.
I can now sleep, now that I have seen the schematic.