Reagan did this earlier. I was fighting against trying to follow the crowd, but as I started to type and update email about my Evelyn, I naturally just had 4 things to say about different things. I guess I can't fight it.
So here are some of the things wrapping up her life, in her own words, of course.
4 of my Favorite Foods:
1. Breast milk
2. Breast milk
3. Breast milk
4. Breast milk
4 Things I Recognize
1. Mommy's voice & Daddy's Face
2. Raya
3. When mommy's eating, because then it's officially time to scream
4. The sound of running water. It calms me down immediately
4 Things I can do
1. Roll over
2. "Talk" and coo. I especially like to "sing along" with hymns
3. Reach for something in front of me.
4. While on my belly, I can pull my legs up under me and scoot forward to get something that's in front of me.
4 Things I Like to do
1. Grab my feet
2. Suck my two fingers on my right hand. Sometimes I even gag myself!! Yummy.
3. Play in my Exersaucer and then shriek when I'm done so mom will come pick me up
4. Grab Raya when she comes close enough to me and laugh heartily at her when she plays with her rope tug
4 Things I do that make mom want to go crazy
1. Refuse to burp and then wake up 20 min later screaming
2. Get frustrated in my stroller and make mom CARRY me and push the stroller at the same time.
3. Refuse to poop until mom puts a brand new clean diaper on me.
4. Pulling mom's hair.
4 Things I look forward to.
1. Bath time!!!
2. Taking a walk in my stroller
3. Being held by anyone.
4. Snuggling with mom in bed during nap time
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
All About Evi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
She is so precious!
I don't know about being "mother of the year" myself, but I like to think that I'm constantly learning and bettering myself for the sake of my kids. My identity lies with them for the most part.
I see a lot of you and Marcelo in her face. How fun! Just wait till her personality shines through!
So funny! I especially love the part about singing along with hymns and recognizing your voice. She is just adorable!
before I had kids, I would see mom's holding their babies and pushing an empty stroller. I SWORE I would never do that...and I TOTALLY DID, ALL THE TIME. Once I was pushing a stroller while holding piper in one arm, and paisley in the snuggli. Makes you wonder who is REALLY in charge!
Hooray! I've been waiting for an Evi post. It's been too long since I've seen how adorable she is.
So what the heck is it with babies and dinner time? Katelyn does that, too. It doesn't matter whether I've just fed her or she's napping or playing quietly (or rambunctiously for that matter) somehow she KNOWS when we are about to have dinner and IMMEDIATELY needs to be held, loved, fed, changed, etc., etc., etc. How do they KNOW?!?!
Anyway, Evi--you are adorable and it's fun to get to know you better!
The stroller comment cracked me up. Why? Because EVERYBODY makes fun of Mom's who do that.....before they themselves have children, then a few months later...suddenly YOU are the mom carrying the baby and pushing the stroller, which is now filled with your purse and packages/bags you have bought. CUTE picture! Glad you are back!
She is getting so BIG! Oh my gosh. I haven't seen her in such a long time. Wow. She's adorable! You're such a lucky mama. :)
She has such a cute smile. And I have to say I am hoping you post a picture of your new haircut.
Post a Comment