Have you seen this new ad on TV? Oh my gosh I could watch it all day: (By the way, the "warning" at the beginning is for the video game, not for the song. Just in case you were wary of watching it)
Have you seen this new ad on TV? Oh my gosh I could watch it all day:
My fav is when his voice goes up right at the end of a stanza. "You will do the dance of sorr-ROWW"
This is the full song but you can find the other 30 second commercial version too. I just think the whole song is better.
Please tell me you love this as much as me.
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Mercenaries 2
Posted by Ali at 5:41 PM
Labels: My Favorite Things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, Nate and I LOVE this commercial, and whenever it comes on, we stop whatever we're doing and watch and semi dance. Nate wants to buy this game mainly because of the commercial. I thought we were the only weird ones for loving it, but it makes me happy that you are weird, too:)
OH NO YOU DIDN'T!!!
I haven't seen this commercial, but SO FUNNY! the song is great. Its this nice little piano song with these horrible lyrics about "busting a cap in yo' a$$"
LOLOLOL!!!!
Post a Comment