Someone asked about "MaxKyle" and I thought I should explain because you will probably be hearing a lot about him.
MaxKyle is from Dallas and his first name is Kyle. His whole family calls him Kyle. But when he came to school here in Provo, he introduced himself as Max, which is his middle name. Why such the difference? I don't know. But that's the way things are going around here.
So I named him MaxKyle. All together. One word. MaxKyle it is. It also helps because we have a nephew named Max. It keeps everything clear, concise and understandable.
And who is MaxKyle? He's Julie's man. He drives a bullet bike. He works at FedEx. He goes to school and he's CRAZY about Jules. And she's pretty nuts over him. How nuts? Well she was in Thailand and was supposed to stay until March. Then March got moved to Christmas. And then October because maybe MaxKyle could come and visit her. But that fell through. And so she came home Tuesday. As in 2 days ago.
Fishy, isn't it? Well, it gets better. You see, she made us drop her off at his house before we took her home so she could bathe. She hadn't taken a shower for 4 days, she hadn't slept for more than 2 hours in a row over the last 3 days, and she was still wearing the same pair of undies. But even in this state she wanted to see him.
BUT HEAR THIS!! YOU MAY NOT TALK ABOUT MARRIAGE WITH JULES! DON'T HINT AT IT, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!! ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT IT? STOP IT!!
It's so funny because they are so crazy about each other, but they don't want anyone to assume that they will be married. And I actually agree with that. I mean, they've only known each other for 3 months, so that's a pretty smart move on her part.
Anyway, MaxKyle is a staple around here. He was at Jake's wedding and he will be coming in the crazy caravan with us to Colorado. He came to my Birthday lunch today, and he's over at our house every day after work. It's a good thing we like him.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
MaxKyle?
Posted by Ali at 10:20 PM
Labels: Bingham Family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I am glad MaxKyle isn't his actual name. It sounded a little to JJWT to be real, but yeah in Utah, you never know. :-O
Too, I mean. A little too JJWT.
Gooooo Julie! Go on with your bad self and your old undies.
Don't you miss those times? When you were so excited to see your soon-to-be-husband that you would see him in day old panties?
Ahhhh, good times.
Hey, we need to get together. Email me trudysand@gmail.com
I don't have your new address or your phone number and I'm not sure your e-mail address is working because an e-mail was returned to me so...just in case...
P.S. YOU'RE INVITED TO KATELYN'S PARTY this Saturday. Contact me for more details.
Ah, thanks for clarifying--I was wondering about the name too. By the way, where have you been lately? It's been, like, over a week since you posted! ;)
Hey MT -- she's in Colorado at her bro's reception. But I am a lame-o and didn't make it across the metro area to see her. :-( Sorry, Alicia! I hope the cake was delicious (isn't that magnanimous of me, even though I missed out). And do tell us all about everything.
Post a Comment