Ahh Leatherby's. You are so delicious and so evil at the same time. Why do you make your Peanut Butter sauce so delicious? And why do you make your fries so soft and crispy at the same time? Why is your awesome ice cream so addictive? I curse the day I met you, Leatherby's. Or should I say LEATHERFACE'S?
Well, Bahama reunions, however small, are always fun. It was only the BAA of the group, but we still had a good time.
I have no pictures of the event. I got some from Amy, but for some reason they won't upload on my computer. Boo, Blogspot, BOO ON YOU. I did bring my own camera, but my child put her sticky ice cream fingers on my lens and I couldn't clean it fast enough to get cute kid shots of my own. Oh well. Not like you care. I'll let you know they were cute. And I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but my child is the most exotic looking of the whole bunch. Her father must be a G.I.
Oh, I'll make it a tradition. . . .TWICE. Don't you worry your little Leatherface's head about that.
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Peanut Butter Cup
Posted by Ali at 11:33 PM
Labels: Food, My Favorite Things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So, did you miss me or Drew more? ;)
I know; where was Drew?? I don't have his email or maybe I would have invited him. (Wonder what my husband would have thought about that? I tried explaining The Alternate Universe to him the other night and he thought I was weird.)
Hey, I have pictures; they are on this Picasa page: http://picasaweb.google.com/beth.given/Through042110#
And you can download them; there's a link at the top. (Or I could just email them to you, too. But this way you get what you want.)
I was never quite as in love with the Peanut Butter Cup as everyone else (hence the reason I always got a shake), but Nathan doesn't like banana (!!!) and if I split with him I had to go for the Peanut Butter Cup. And I was not disappointed.
But the fries, oh my goodness. I had forgotten how delicious they were. Nathan insisted that he was "more of a ketchup guy" but I made him try some fry sauce anyway. I think I converted him. I mean ketchup, sure. But Leatherby's fry sauce. AW YEAH.
That's hilarious that they have a "make it a tradition" slogan. We should volunteer to be a part of their advertising campaign, because if anyone has a Leatherby's tradition, WE DO. They could give us free Peanut Butter Cups and fries for life. Though maybe they'd make us stop calling it Leatherface's ... hmmm.
Post a Comment