So here are a few of Baby's new tricks. The other day I turned around and caught my baby doing this:
Oh my goodness!! When did my kid become a climber? Well, now her high chair looks like this:
I love that our high chair will do that!! And now that it's so low, she can climb up into it and sit down and look at me expectantly as if to say "um, when is my food coming? I'm in my place and ready. SERVE ME!!" It's just one more way that she doesn't have to speak. She tells me she's hungry by sitting in her chair. She's never going to speak. I've just accepted it.
And this is my favorite blue plate special. Cookin' up a mean slice of Bibi pie. Yum yum!!
And just for kicks, here is a video of her trying to diaper her osito. I think I should put her on diaper duty for herself. She looks like she has some skillz!
Monday, October 12, 2009
New Tricks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am a TOTAL Evi fan! She's so cute and fun!
She is getting so big! :)
Very cute! I love the pictures of her on the burner (is that wrong?) But seriously, she's beautiful.
Your high chair is cool; wow.
And I was just thinking that boys really are inherently different than girls as she was attempting to diaper her stuffed animal of her own volition. We asked Logan today if he would change Joshua and he looked at us like we were crazy.
Post a Comment