Here is a video of my child blowing kisses. She still makes the sound of a "kiss" with her tongue. But she has the hand motion down.
Doesn't it just make you cry out in cuteness?
On another related Evi note, I need to take Gilmore Girls off my Tivo. However, the theme song has magical powers!! Every time she hears it, she looks at me and then starts jumping and dancing. And her new thing is to lift BOTH feet off the ground when she dances.
Also, it will put her into a trance if she hears it from the other room, or if she's crying. Like teeth brushing is WWIII, but the other day I was holding her down, doing my best and then all of a sudden the song came on. She froze and I got like 10 seconds of non-struggle scrubbing. Those 10 seconds are more valuable than gold some nights.
So Gilmore Girls gets a two feet dance lift AND stops my child from crying. Why would I ever stop watching it? Except that we're almost to the episode where Rory sleeps with Dean for the first time. When he's married. I don't think I want my kid to see that one. Hmmm
Oh, and here is a video freebie. I turned around and found this little event taking place.
I really need to start paying more attention to my child.
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Blowing Kisses
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
CUTE kisses! And I like how she tries to clean up the baking soda for you. She's adorable.
The kisses make up for the baking soda.
AWWWWW! Her kisses are adorable! It's good to know that other households have WWIII when it comes to teeth brushing. So you have to ask yourself--WWIII every night?? Or $40 and pure torture for 20 minutes at the dentist while he drills and fills your daughters cavity with no laughing gas or painkillers?? Sometimes...I'm just not sure. But hey, if you don't get her teeth brushed then the baking soda ought to clean her teeth up a bit, eh?
You didn't share what I am sure is the best part of the video-- when she freaks because she tastes it. Did she go crazy?
Post a Comment