If you have all been wondering where I am, why I haven't posted more. Well, I'll tell you: I'm moving. . . . AGAIN.
Let's just say that I'm a moving masochist and leave it at that, ok?
Also, today is our 4 year wedding anniversary. I must say I still like him, so I'm not sad I married him 4 years ago. Actually, I fell in love with him all over again about a week ago, but I'll tell you about that later. I'm too tired to do anything else tonight.
Talk to you all later.
Happy 14th!
Love you, Angel Loaf!!
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Too Tired to Type
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! Whew kiddo, you're up at 4 years, right? I hope you guys did something fun besides MOVE. How many moves does this make for you? We've been pretty good at moving every year we've been married, but maybe you have us beat.
I hope you like your new digs!
Ahhhh "Angel Loaf." I am spending too much time on the Internet, since that made me chuckle. BAAAAAAAAA!!!! (Thanks for the link all those weeks ago, BTW.)
Post a Comment