Do you know what has made me the happiest these last few days? My new bra. That might be an overshare for some of you. But honestly, for the past 3 and a half months I've been in undergarment hell. Thanks to Judd, I knew EXACTLY what kind of bra I needed: OLGA. This is a picture of my new bra.
To answer your obvious question: yes, that is a self-portrait. Taken 19 months in advance from now. I'm that amazing.
Features of the bra: I have upgraded from the 2 hooks to 3. I don't know why I didn't move over sooner. Much more support, comfort and less slippage. It's like someone designed this thing with women in mind!! Instead of the boy mannequins I'm sure they use to prototype all the bras at Victoria's Secret.
Also, there are very wide straps. Which I also love and am mad at myself that I didn't get before. I should've listened to Judd years ago when she told me about the Olga.
As for my current breastal situation: my boobs have always been asymmetrical. The left one has always been slightly larger than the right. Now, if I ever meet you on the street, please don't stare at my boobs. I'm already feeling badly because when they grew in my first trimester, they didn't grow evenly. The left one got bigger and bigger while the right just got bigger. If you're counting, that's one more bigger on the left!!!
As I lean over naked and let them swing low, (the sweet chariots) I can see that one hangs nearly 2 inches lower than the other. If you catch me in a good mood someday, I might take off my top and show you.
Wednesday, December 5, 2007
Comin' forth to carry me home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
ROFLMAO Alicia, only you would blog about your boobs. This is HYSTERICAL! Oh, btw, I've got the "FOUR HOOKER"!
hooray for Olga bras and hooray for Bing! nice job on the 3 hook up-grade. olga bras are perfect. perfect, i tell you! sure, they're made to fit a woman the size of a norwegian line-backer (and face it, when we need four hooks, it's because we've got boobs the size of a norwegian line-backer's pecks), but they are so damn comfortable! now, i love me a little Vicki's secret, but i gotta tell ya---nothing beats the comfort of an olga. i mean, there are shoulder pads built right into the strap! there's no boob spill-over (you know the quad-boob i'm talking about). welcome, Ali. welcome. and i love that picture of you! it's like we're torso twins or something.
p.s. i can figure out the LMAO part of Lisa's abbreviation, but i can't figure out the ROF part. i know, i'm a total nerd. just don't ask how long it took me to figure out LOL. can anyone clear this up so that i can steal it and save myself some typing time?
am i ever going to quit typing? am i that lonely and needy? well, i certainly AM, but i am just waiting for my daughter to fall asleep before i can turn on the shower. anyway, i did want to address the different boob sizes. be ye not ashamed! it's totally normal, almost everyone has some difference in the size of their ladies. in a magazine, i once saw a photo of a girl with a serious case of this---one of her boobs was like, an A and the other was probably a C or D. count your many blessings! and by the way, you totally have to take off your shirt and show me the next we see eachother! i mean, with your bra on, of course. i'll show you mine if you show me yours...
I think I got the ROFL (Rolling On Floor Laughing? Is that right?) but not the MAO! I guess I'm a nerd, too. Anyway, I'm a four hooker myself. I'll have to look into the Olga! Heh, heh, heh--you think you're uneven now...just wait until you breastfeed and the darling babe can only empty one breast at a time. Of couse, if you start out uneven maybe breastfeeding will even things out!
Post a Comment