I happily welcome your Holiday return. I passed you today in the store and I bought not one, but TWO of you. One of you (the pumpkin flavored one) has already been opened and I have have been enjoying your straight from the carton. We are such good friends, (nay I say lovers?) that there is no need to kid ourselves with the pretense of a glass.
I will weep when you leave me again when the holiday season ends. But we both know that you will be back. There is no denying what we have together.
I'll see you tomorrow, bright and early.
Love,
Your Alicia
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Dear Egg Nog. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You're so lucky you can find eggnog already!
I know there are a lot of different brands, but my all time favorite I think you can only buy in Utah.
Ewwww, I hate eggnog. You can have all of mine.
Guh-ROSS (that's "gross" is shudder language).
Straight from the carton, huh? This is the great debate between my husband and I. MY family adds Sprite--I didn't even know you could drink it straight until I married him. So what's the norm folks? Is my family just weird?
Post a Comment