
For some reason this year, I'm looking forward to fall. Maybe it's the change that is coming. Maybe it's because I have lots of plans for next year and I'm excited to get them going. Maybe it's because I'm looking forward to Christmas and spending it with our little family and our beautiful tree. (Seriously, our tree is freaking gorgeous. You should come over just to ooooh and awwww and then go home and look at your inferior tree and feel sorry for yourself. COME ANYTIME!) (har har)
I really don't know what it is, but I'm excited for fall. Leave, apples and pears, pumpkins, Halloween, snow, snow skiing (maybe I'll get Marcelo to try snowboarding this year) and then the new year! I'm just excited for the changes.
Maybe it's because I turn 30 this year. 30 seemed so far off when I was 12. I mean, 16 was conceivable. 20? A little bit harder, but still dream-able. I don't think I ever thought about what it would mean to be in my 30's!! And now that it is here, I can't say that I'm sad. I think it's great, and I'm happy with the way things are going.
For the most part. I still have lots of things I want to do. And I'm excited for those things to happen someday. Nothing ever stays the same.
Changes. Don't you love it? WELCOME FALL!!
Friday, September 10, 2010
Welcome Fall
Posted by Ali at 7:38 PM
Labels: My Favorite Things, Rants
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wish I could say fall was coming soon here in good ol AZ. I'm excited for fall too, I just dream it would happen! I miss the seasons and apples and leaves!
So as for your comment, the dog definitely isn't totally tame, he still gets wild when he wants to play, but my mom has been training him from day 1 to make him the best dog ever, haha. He comes from a champion line (ooooo) so they are treating him definitely like top dog. He's gotten pretty good with the kids though thankfully and will hopefully keep getting better.
Post a Comment