CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Dinner Al Fresco

I gave the baby some dinner the other night and this is where she went to go eat it.


She decided an al fresco dinner would be nice this evening. Don't you love how the rabbit is always included in whatever she does?

They were checking out the view of the "Y" this fine summer evening.

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh my adorable. I love how she had her little toes pointed. So so so so so so cute.

Amy said...

Cuuuuuuute! We need to get together. Do you have a car so we could meet somewhere...say a splash park or something? Or should I go there? Oh and save the date for K's b-day party on September 18th or 25th probably around 9:30 or 10am--it's going to be AWESOME!

Reggs said...

This picture makes me want to get a bunny!

Lisa said...

lol - sooo cute!