My first child loves this rabbit. It was given to me from someone at a shower. I can't remember who. I kept it around even though I never thought she would like stuffed animals. But she proved me wrong. Here is how I found her during nap time one day.
And here she is sharing dinner with him. "One for me. . . One for you". And I love how she makes sure he stays hydrated. That is applesauce she's got there, if you were wondering.
But my favorite activity she does with him is the "whipping" rabbit. Much like the book of the same name, Bibi often tries to make this rabbit take her punishments. Namely, her time outs. (She gets time outs for ripping ornaments off the tree). And so when I came around the corner, this is what I found:(That's her time out corner, of course). I'm sure the rabbit deserved it, and he took his punishment well. What a good whipping rabbit.
I hope everyone is having a good Christmas season. Marcelo finally got his grades back from this semester, so he told me that his vacation has OFFICIALLY started now. So on this night before Christmas I'm going to sign off and watch White Christmas with my husband. Yes, he is willing to watch it with me. Wait till he gets to the dancing numbers. I'm not sure he'll be into it then.
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope Frank Lloyd Wright visited your house as well this season. He is so generous around the holidays.
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Whipping Rabbit
Posted by Ali at 9:52 PM
Labels: Evelyn, Motherhood
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Pretty much adorable how she put her bunny in time-out.
Merry Christmas!
SO CUTE!! Love how she shares with her rabbit. What great manners already!
Post a Comment