CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Book Review: Naked

Naked Naked by David Sedaris


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Dave Sedaris is hilarious. That's a given. However, this book has a lot more sex, (and specifically GAY sex) in it than his other books. Maybe more than all his others combined. There's just a lot about being gay, thinking gay, looking at other men, men coming on to him etc.

On the upside, I realized 2 Sedaris books ago that I can name all the 6 kids in his family: Lisa, Dave, Gretchen, Amy, Tiffany and The Rooster. Maybe I need to read something else.

Hmmm.

3 comments:

Nate Judd said...

I know what you're saying about his books. I really enjoyed reading the Naked but after reading a couple others, I was all "hilarious gay-maned" out.

hil said...

what? Sedaris is GAY? i thought he was LDS! just kidding!

i want to BE Dave Sedaris when i grow up. except for the man and gay parts.

Reggs said...

Dang, gay sex?? How can that be funny? You can only make the banana sword fight joke so many times? :)