CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Wheels

My mom went back to Eureka driving another person's car. See, she didn't want to put the miles on her own car especially because she knew she would be back here in 2 weeks for a baby blessing. So she looked online and found someone that needed their car driven to the Bay Area. She's hopping on a bus there and will arrive back in Eureka tonight.

And I bet that doesn't really matter to all of you. But this will: I HAVE A CAR!!! For the next two weeks, this is what I'll be driving around:



Now the car itself is pretty cool. But I wouldn't car if it were some car that is old and falling apart. A car is a car! Just the fact that I have WHEELS is enough to make me so happy.

So people, what do you want to do in the next 2 weeks? I'm no longer a shut-in. Do you want to go to lunch? I can do that! Do you want to get our kids together at a park? I can do that too! Give me a call. I've got WHEELS!!

4 comments:

Gooch Family said...

I thought you guys already had 2 cars?? Sweet ride though!

InWeighOverMyHead said...

nice car!

Jessica Sanders said...

Do you want to come over to my house? Send me an email and we can figure something out. trudysand@gmail.com

Wed and Fri are my no car days, but the other days we could always meet up somewhere if you want to do that instead.

hil said...

what about a 12 hour joy-ride to mesa? is that pushing it?