CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 9, 2009

Count Your Many Blessings

Today I was going through my email box, and clearing it out. I came across an email that I sent to MYSELF back in Jan of 2008. (it was actually Jan 14, 2008). It was entitled "Something I overheard my boss say today".

Here is the preciously little gem I overheard:

"If it were my kid, I would put them in school with less diversity."

I'm just going to let that comment sit in your brains for a moment. Every day I count my blessings that I don't have to go there anymore. I may be poorer then before, but I am so much RICHER in other areas in my life without that stupid job.

I'm just so thankful to be free.

FRRREEEEDDDOOOOMM!!!!!

3 comments:

anderson.fam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
anderson.fam said...

Thank you Mel!
It's probably so rude and cruel to say, but there are some people who would do the world a whole lotta good by not reproducing spawn!
I know, lighting bolts headed my way!

Lynn said...

Ohhhhh, so funny. She is such a racist. Seriously. I just wish she would go out of business. That would make my year. So glad you don't have to deal with that anymore! And you have the cutest baby ever, too! Your life is so much better without Summit, haha.