CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Worst mother of the year. . . .3 years running

It's 9:16 pm.

My child has just run back to the bag of generic Apple Jacks to grab a handful for the 3rd time.

I am annoyed with her because I am trying to put her to bed.

And then it hits me.

My child didn't eat dinner.

FAIL, Alicia. MAJOR FAIL!

I have been told this frequently happens to children during a move, but it didn't make me feel any better.

She ate a whole quesadilla and a bowl of corn flakes after I realized she was starving. Serves her right for not telling me she was hungry!

P.S. I really don't blame my child for not telling me. Just so you know. That was a jok

1 comments:

Amy said...

I guess I'm in the running, too. I did the exact same thing to Jason tonight except that he was asking for his 4th cup of milk before I realized why...

Glad to see you posting--I feel totally out of the loop on you. Where are you moving to?