I just saw this on Eric D. Snider's blog:
Wouldn't you know it, I've come down with Bieber Fever just as I was getting over David "Archuletarrhea"
I hear that the Fever hits fast and will knock you out for days at a time. Good luck with that! At least he won't be running to the toilet every 20 minutes. It's sixes, really
Monday, November 8, 2010
I'm going to need some new pants
Posted by Ali at 7:25 PM
Labels: A funny thing happened
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Alicia,
I saw your question on my blog about audiobooks. We use audible.com to buy audiobooks. But, they are in MP3 format, not CDs (I don't know if that matters to you or not.) How it works is you pay a monthly membership fee ($15) and you get a credit a month. Then you buy books with credits--some are 1 credit but some are more (especially new releases). I've seen giftcards in Target for audible.com before--I think it was $15 and was good for one audiobook. Hope that helps!
I'm a stranger who came across your blog and had a fun visit. You have a great sense of humor and a beautiful family.
Post a Comment